The Junior Jet Club has a super simple design – there really isn’t anything to get in the way of your playing. It features a super smooth thin “U” nato neck filling out the hand and allowing for a good grip when wrapping your thumb round onto the laurel fingerboard. At a 24.75-inch scale length, the Junior Jet Club is a breeze to play, with fast jumps across the 22 medium jumbo frets to match the aggressive tone.
In the hardware department, the Junior Jet Club is equipped with a solid Anchored Compensated bridge and a synthetic bone nut for tuning stability.
Gretsch guitars are renowned for their hot rock tone. The Junior Jet Club houses a Broad’Tron BT-2S humbucker in the bridge position, packing a thick punch for rhythm sections while handling edge-of-breakup and distortion in style.
The soap bar P90 in the neck position is an unusual partner but does the job in style, giving you plenty of dynamic content for leads. Although fatter sounding than a regular single coil pickup, the P90 still delivers clarity and definition in the spades.
- Collection: Streamliner™
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.375” (263.53 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.46” (341.88 mm)
- Waist: 8.625” (219.08 mm)
- Neck: Nato, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75” (629 mm)
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge: Anchored Compensated Wrap-Around
- Tailpiece: Wrap-Around
- Pickguard: Cream Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Pickups: Broad’Tron™ BT-2S (Bridge), P90 Soap Bar (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Controls: Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Gold Electro-Style
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)