The Bullet Series is the definitive Squier beginner range. A starting point for many aspiring guitarists, this best-selling line-up is still going strong several years after its introduction. And you’ll find that many musicians started their musical journey with a Squier Bullet Stratocaster!
Squier’s Bullet Strat features a lightweight Poplar body that serves as a balanced tonal foundation for its pickups. The body is joined to a comfortable “C”-shaped Maple neck, which brings out plenty of upper mid-range bite and top-end vibrancy – giving notes a snappy and immediate response.
While affordable guitars are getting better, you’ll still find that many will feature sticky gloss-finished necks. The Squier Bullet Stratocaster is an exception, with a smooth satin-finished neck that provides a fast and slippery feel that won’t hinder your playing at all!
The iconic Fender Stratocaster has always been distinctive for its triple threat of single-coil pickups. This FSR Bullet Strat largely adheres to that classic formula, but has been equipped with a powerful bridge humbucker that delivers thick and punchy tones with overdrive or distortion.
Use the 5-way pickup switch to isolate each pickup and access different combinations for a wide tonal palette. Further control is also provided via the master volume knob and tone controls.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Versatile HSS pickup configuration
- Thin and lightweight Poplar body
- 6-saddle hardtail bridge
- Satin neck finish
- Black hardware
- Limited edition finish
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Squier Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)